Steps for scheduling and attending your first appointment
Steps to find hope
Click on “Book an Appointment” button below:
This will direct you to our front office interactive platform. This platform “Jane” allows you to meet our counselors via photo and biography.
Scheduling your appointment
- View each counselors schedule and book your own appointment.
- All first time clients must book two initial sessions.
- Fill out intake form questionnaire
- Pay for your first session(s) – Jane is a secure encrypted site that takes credit or debit cards. In person payments can be made at our office.
Attend your session
- Our counselors are available for in-person and on-line sessions. Let us know what fits your needs.
- Arrive a few minutes early. Each session is 55 minutes in length.
- On-line sessions are very easy through our Jane platform.
- In-person sessions are located at:
400 Office Park Drive – Homewood, AL 35223 Suite 210
Let us help you.
STS Counseling provides biblical counseling. Our areas of focus include:
1. Family Relationships
a. Pre-Maritial and marriage counseling using SYMBIS and Prepare and Enrich.
b. Communication and conflict resolution between spouses or adolescents.
c. Sexual fulfillment.
d. Finances and budgeting
2. Addictions for adults and adolescents
a. Substance aduse
b. Sexual addictions
c. Media (social media, video games, Cyber Relationships, Net compulsions)
3. Christ centered identity and esteem
4. Anxiety and Depression – Long term or situational.
STS Counseling has networked with youth pastors and pastors that are available to pray with you and counsel you through many of life’s hurts.
Regardless of the issues you bring to us, we believe that God’s word (the Bible) is sufficient to answer any of life’s problems and questions.
STS Counseling is here to help you. If we agree that you might need some extra help we can point you in the right direction.
If you have any questions feel free to email us!